trouble signing in

Shannon Negaard

Mar 17, 2017, 3:57:50 PM3/17/17
to sage-support
I can't remember the last time I was asked to log in. I can't remember my username. I've been using Sage for over a year.

However, now I'm being required to login, and I can't remember any login information. Nor can it be found in either of my email accounts.

Who do I contact for help? I don't want to lose all of my work.

Harald Schilly

Mar 17, 2017, 3:59:54 PM3/17/17
to sage-support

On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 8:57:50 PM UTC+1, Shannon Negaard wrote:
I can't remember the last time I was asked to log in. I can't remember my username

You have to help us here. Do you work on your local machine or a remote service? What's the exact URL where you try to login?

-- h

William Stein

Mar 17, 2017, 4:26:50 PM3/17/17
to sage-support
Shannon,

You have a SageMathCloud account with the name Shannon Paaper and
email address nega...@umn.edu. Try to sign in (or reset your
password) using nega...@umn.edu.

That is, of course, assuming you are asking about SageMathCloud!

William

William (http://wstein.org)