uploaded ipynb file not accessible

Jim Mooney

May 3, 2017, 9:38:56 PM5/3/17
to sage-support
I uploaded an ipynb file to the localhost browser, assuming I could use it as a normal notebook, but it's just in a box, highlighted and I can't open or do anything with it. When I reloaded the browser it disappeared. What am I missing?

Eric Gourgoulhon

May 4, 2017, 3:57:29 AM5/4/17
to sage-support
Hi,

Le jeudi 4 mai 2017 03:38:56 UTC+2, Jim Mooney a écrit :
I uploaded an ipynb file to the localhost browser, assuming I could use it as a normal notebook, but it's just in a box, highlighted and I can't open or do anything with it. When I reloaded the browser it disappeared. What am I missing?

After having selected the file from the file browser and clicked on "open", have you clicked on the "Upload" blue button on the right ?
(it might indeed be quite disturbing to have such a 2-stage procedure just for adding a new ipynb file).

Best wishes,

Eric.