logged out

Anton Sherwood

Sep 12, 2016, 1:59:42 AM9/12/16
to Sage Support
Oh heck. I used my local Sage "server" yesterday, and (thinking nothing
of it) signed out before shutting it down; and now it wants me to sign
in. I don't remember ever signing in before, and have no idea what it
thinks my username is!

--
*\\* Anton Sherwood *\\* www.bendwavy.org

Dima Pasechnik

Sep 12, 2016, 9:58:13 AM9/12/16
to sage-support

On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 5:59:42 AM UTC, Anton Sherwood wrote:
Oh heck.  I used my local Sage "server" yesterday, and (thinking nothing
of it) signed out before shutting it down; and now it wants me to sign
in.  I don't remember ever signing in before, and have no idea what it
thinks my username is!
admin
(most probably, IMHO)

Anton Sherwood

Sep 12, 2016, 12:36:25 PM9/12/16
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com

On 2016-9-12 06:58, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
> admin
> (most probably, IMHO)

And now when I fire it up I'm logged in, apparently as admin.
Funny old world.

I wonder whether there's a password.

William Stein

Sep 12, 2016, 1:13:16 PM9/12/16
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
It's passed into the browser via the URL on opening.

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

Sent from my massive iPhone 6 plus.