Multi-Commodity Flow problem, solution reference

Abolfazl Samani

Mar 22, 2017, 5:50:06 AM3/22/17
to sage-support

Hello,

I am using "multicommodity_flow()" method for my research and I would like to know the reference behind the solution, like a paper, book or an article.

Thanks,

Amir

Dima Pasechnik

Mar 22, 2017, 7:21:53 AM3/22/17
to sage-support

On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 9:50:06 AM UTC, Abolfazl Samani wrote:

Hello,

I am using "multicommodity_flow()" method for my research and I would like to know the reference behind the solution, like a paper, book or an article.

where you can find references.
Apparently this is very classical, and the integral linear programming formulation used in Sage
is probably the one given on wikipedia.

HTH
Dima

Thanks,