3d graphics on virtualbox for Sage on Windows

André Rodrigues

Jun 7, 2016, 6:25:09 PM6/7/16
to sage-support
Hello! When I plot 3d graphics in Sage 7.2 for windows and I right-click on the graph certain options do not appear. How to fix ?

And as in previous versions of Sage I could show the axes 3d , they were not centered on the origin with I wanted. how To fix?

kcrisman

Jun 9, 2016, 9:48:03 AM6/9/16
to sage-support

Hello! When I plot 3d graphics in Sage 7.2 for windows and I right-click on the graph certain options do not appear. How to fix ?

Unfortunately I can't help with this.   Anyone?  (He's asked before, I believe.)

Among other tickets, http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/19442 You may have to make your own axes right now, people often use the frame instead, see http://ask.sagemath.org/question/8997/set-axes-in-3d-plot/