Error to download Spanish version Sage

joaquin gh

Oct 9, 2017, 9:40:22 AM10/9/17
to sage-support

David Joyner

Oct 9, 2017, 9:46:30 AM10/9/17
to SAGE support
On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 9:34 AM, joaquin gh <juaki...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://strange1712.kubuntu-es.org/6733/sage-open-source-mathematics-software

SageMath binaries should be downloaded from mirrors listed here:
http://www.sagemath.org/download.html
AFAIK, there is no "Spanish version" of Sage. If you have any
problem with those mirrors, please report them here.

We don't maintain the kubuntu-es.org website.
If you want, you can report the 404 error to the kubuntu maintainers.

> Error 404

slelievre

Oct 15, 2017, 2:17:03 AM10/15/17
to sage-support

Le lundi 9 octobre 2017 06:40:22 UTC-7, joaquin gh a écrit :

Dear Joaquin,

You are reporting that some url which seems to be about SageMath
(but is not in the sagemath.org domain) gives a "404 Not Found" error.

You are not making it clear what you want to achieve.

- Is there any place in the SageMath wiki, or documentation,
  where we have a link to that url? (if so, tell us where so we can fix it)

- Are you asking for help locating the content that was hosted there?
  If so, you can find a snapshot of the page as it was in 2015 using
  the famous "Internet archive wayback machine":

  It turns out the content is the blog of kubuntu-es.org user "strange1712".
  The blog may have been shut down, or have moved.

- If you are suggesting the page should be restored, then as David
  points out you should report the "404 Not Found" error to the
  administrators of kubuntu-es.org.

Kind regards,
Samuel