fano's plane

Henri Girard

Mar 24, 2018, 7:22:14 AM3/24/18
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

how to draw fano's plane in sagemath graph ?

David Joyner

Mar 24, 2018, 8:26:36 AM3/24/18
to SAGE support
On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 7:22 AM, Henri Girard <henri....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how to draw fano's plane in sagemath graph ?

One way is

sage: matroids.named_matroids.Fano().show()

Henri Girard

Mar 24, 2018, 9:02:33 AM3/24/18
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com

Thank you I already found it in one of your articles (the best I found by the way on web), but it's not a circle I have got ? is half a circle ?

May be I don't understand the real meaning of it ?

David Joyner

Mar 24, 2018, 11:45:05 AM3/24/18
to SAGE support
On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 9:02 AM, Henri Girard <henri....@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you I already found it in one of your articles (the best I found by the way on web), but it's not a circle I have got ? is half a circle ?

May be I don't understand the real meaning of it ?

The circle is regarded as a projective line, so the pictures mean the same thing.