Adding a ws file to a course as handout

Ingo Dahn

Jul 7, 2017, 6:31:37 AM7/7/17
to sage-support
I have a project on CoCalc and inside the project a course and a ws file aside of the course. I'd like to add the file to the course as handout but both search boxes in the handout tab don't show anything.

William Stein

Jul 7, 2017, 10:42:26 AM7/7/17
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 3:31 AM Ingo Dahn <ingo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a project on CoCalc and inside the project a course and a ws file aside of the course. I'd like to add the file to the course as handout but both search boxes in the handout tab don't show anything.

Please move the file to folder somewhere else.  Then you can add that folder as a handout.

The assignment and handout features of CoCalc let you add arbitrary *folders*, not files.

William
--
-- William Stein