Parameterizing a Wave Function?

23 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Chris Maness

lukematon,
23.6.2014 klo 19.43.0723.6.2014
vastaanottaja sage-s...@googlegroups.com
I would like to plot my wave function probability P vs. x, but it
would be cool if I could have a time slider that shows how the plot
changes parametrically.

Anyone know how to this easily?

Thanks,
Chris

kcrisman

lukematon,
23.6.2014 klo 20.51.5423.6.2014
vastaanottaja sage-s...@googlegroups.com

I would like to plot my wave function probability P vs. x, but it
would be cool if I could have a time slider that shows how the plot
changes parametrically.

This should be pretty easy with interacts.  (Do "interact?" in a Sage prompt/cell for more info, or see http://interact.sagemath.org/ or http://wiki.sagemath.org/interact  for more examples.)

Chris Maness

lukematon,
23.6.2014 klo 21.03.3323.6.2014
vastaanottaja sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I am able to do simple examples, but I am having problems
plotting my function without the sliders, so I am going to post that
too.

Chris
> --
Vastaa kaikille