Evaluate button does not produce any output

Johan Westlund

May 29, 2015, 7:42:49 AM5/29/15
to sage-n...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The notebook is working really erratic for me. Since it seems to be running fine for the rest of you i doubt that the problems i am experiencing are reproducible.

I run sage on virtualbox and connect to it via chrome or firefox (does not seem to matter) running in windows. The problem is that when i push evaluate i usually get no result. If there is an error in the input I get a relevant error message. If there is no error in the input it sometimes gives an appropriate answer, typesetting works etc. But most of the time nothing happens. The space below the input box remains blank.

Does anyone know how to proceed?

BR

Harald Schilly

May 29, 2015, 7:52:44 AM5/29/15
to sage-notebook
Can you give us a concrete example triggering this problem?