Re: How to change an owner ?

kcrisman

Jan 16, 2015, 10:26:45 AM1/16/15
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com, sage-n...@googlegroups.com

I would like to change the owner of a batch of worksheets (namely : admin -> sageuser).

How can I proceed ? Thank.

Hmm, that is a good question.  I'm not sure there is a GUI API for that.  Presumably you could modify something with some of the internal functions in sagenb.  Maybe someone on sage-notebook will know.

Dima Pasechnik

Jan 16, 2015, 1:06:55 PM1/16/15
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com, sage-n...@googlegroups.com

we had a similar problem at NTU in 2011, and Rado Kirov wrote a Sage script to do renaming (there the problem was that lower and upper-case accounts differed)
Locating this script doesn't look easy right now, unfortunately.

Dima

Dima Pasechnik

Jan 16, 2015, 1:50:34 PM1/16/15
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com, sage-n...@googlegroups.com
 have a look in http://sagemath.org/doc/reference/notebook/sagenb/storage/filesystem_storage.html
you can do import_worksheet(), and then
export_worksheet() there allows worksheet creation with a given user id.

HT

Dima