Sage advert for math.stackexchange.com

Alex J Best

Dec 30, 2012, 1:29:36 PM12/30/12
to sage-ma...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

The Q&A website math,stackexchange.com has space for advertisements voted for as relevant by the community. These adverts are reset every year. I have created a new advert for Sage to go in this space, from a few files I found on the Sage marketing page. And I would appreciate any feedback people may have. As it currently stands the advert has gained enough votes and should start appearing on the main math.SE site at the start of 2013, though it can be easily modified at any time if necessary. I also have the svg file available if anyone would like a copy.

Dima Pasechnik

Dec 31, 2012, 6:40:29 AM12/31/12
to sage-ma...@googlegroups.com
On 2012-12-30, Alex J Best <alex....@gmail.com> wrote:
> ------=_Part_652_23248532.1356892176916
I'd have added "open-source" somewhere in the ad.