graphe combinatoire

Henri Girard

Mar 17, 2018, 6:30:08 AM3/17/18
to sage-edu
Bonjour,
je souhaite travailler avec les graphes, j'ai lancé,
I would like to work with graphs and combinatoric I know absolutly nothing about it, i s there any beginner guide ?

C = graphs.CubeGraph(3);C

Tout de suite il a des choses qui ne me conviennent pas et que je voudrais personnaliser (si c'est possible),

There are things I would like to change (sorry for french and english) starting with 1 and not using zero

I would like to begin to 1 not to 0, and changed all the labelled of the graph ?

I looked in sagemath doc but it not very explicative ...

Any comment comments and guide welcome.

Best regards

Henri

dimpase

Mar 17, 2018, 8:09:11 AM3/17/18
to sage-edu
there is relabel() method in the Graph class. But this question should be in sage-support, not here.

Henri Girard

Mar 17, 2018, 10:46:30 AM3/17/18
to sage-edu

Henri Girard

Mar 17, 2018, 10:47:41 AM3/17/18
to sage-edu
sorry for duplicate : Thank you

Rob Beezer

Mar 17, 2018, 1:49:51 PM3/17/18
to sage...@googlegroups.com
Dear Henri,

This "work in progress" might be helpful:

http://buzzard.pugetsound.edu/cs/cs.html

Rob

Henri Girard

Apr 2, 2018, 11:04:43 AM4/2/18