Fwd: tutorial videos?

Theron Hitchman

Aug 17, 2014, 9:35:45 PM8/17/14
to sage...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 8:35:11 PM UTC-5, Theron Hitchman wrote:
I built an "introduction to sage" web site today so I can point students to it when fall term starts. If you are curious at all, it is here:

Anyway, the last page should be a list of available help videos. I have already included a few (by William Stein) that I think brand new users will find helpful. Now it is time to make a list of other topics needed and fill them in.

Anybody have ideas to share about what would be important? My first intended audience is undergraduate students with no experience whatever.

David Joyner

Aug 18, 2014, 6:11:14 AM8/18/14
to SAGE edu
Thanks for doing this!