International Conference Time2016

Norbert Domes

Nov 13, 2015, 6:21:01 AM11/13/15
to sage-edu
The International Conference
"Technology and its Integration in Mathematics Education"
(Time 2016) takes place in Mexico City from June 29th to July 2nd, 2016

For more information see: http://time2016.fciencias.unam.mx/

Dates
    November 18th, 2015: Registration will be open.
    March 7th, 2016: Deadline for submissions.
    April 4st, 2016: Notification of acceptance.
    April 18th, 2016: Final day for Early Bird Registration.
    June 20th, 2016: Final day for Registration.
    June 29th to July 2nd, 2016: TIME 2016 Conferences.

I joined the past conference in Austria in 2014.
Program and Proceedings: http://time2014.org/en/
My lecture 2014:
http://journal.ph-noe.ac.at/index.php/resource/article/view/94
I had a small audience. May be, that will change in Mexico.
I will definitly not go to Mexico for personal reasons.

Anybody interested to offer a lecture or workshop on Sage for Time2016?

Norbert

kcrisman

Nov 13, 2015, 3:42:05 PM11/13/15
to sage-edu

Anybody interested to offer a lecture or workshop on Sage for Time2016?

I hope someone does!  I think that for many sage-edu folks who are at less research-focused institutions, getting funding to go might be a barrier.  But hopefully for some it would be possible; thanks for letting us know.

Norbert Domes

Jan 22, 2016, 2:35:47 PM1/22/16
to sage-edu
  Reminder of Deadline for submissions: March 7th, 2016