Plugin problems

Simon King

May 21, 2013, 7:19:44 AM5/21/13
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I am wondering about the behaviour of two plugins.

The first is plugins.doctest_continuation.

It complains about lines such as the following:
+ action = self.discover_action(R, sageS, op, r=r)$

This not even is part of a doc string, and it does not even contain
continuation by the (old) "...".

In the same stile, it complains about
+Old-style doctest continuation inserted on 108 non-empty lines
But only in 9 (!) of the 108 lines appears a continuation by '...'.

The second is plugins.docbuild.
+make doc
+make: Nothing to be done for `doc'.
+grep: logs/dochtml.log: No such file or directory
+Traceback (most recent call last):
+ File "/mnt/storage2TB/patchbot/Sage/sage-5.10.beta3/local/bin/patchbot/patchbot.py", line 482, in test_a_ticket
+ res = plugin(ticket, is_get=self.is_git, baseline=baseline, **kwds)
+ File "/mnt/storage2TB/patchbot/Sage/sage-5.10.beta3/local/bin/patchbot/plugins.py", line 110, in docbuild
+ raise ValueError
+ValueError
+plugins.docbuild -- 0 seconds

Am I right that this pretty much seems a problem that is not caused by
the patch?

Best regards,
Simon

Jeroen Demeyer

May 21, 2013, 7:32:20 AM5/21/13
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps add a reference to the ticket and the patchbot results page...

Simon King

May 21, 2013, 12:05:13 PM5/21/13
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
On 2013-05-21, Jeroen Demeyer <jdem...@cage.ugent.be> wrote:
> Perhaps add a reference to the ticket and the patchbot results page...

http://patchbot.sagemath.org/ticket/14249/, the Fedora/18/x86_64/3.8.11-200.fc18.x86_64/desktop
patchbot.

Volker Braun

May 21, 2013, 12:43:51 PM5/21/13
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
Thats me testing the newest patchbot spkg... Ignore these plugin failures.

Robert Bradshaw

May 21, 2013, 12:44:40 PM5/21/13
to sage-devel
I think I mentioned this on a previous thread, but I was searching for
the unescaped regular expression "..." which matches a whole bunch of
things :). Whence http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/14622