Sage developers days on packaging, portability, documentation tools

Nicolas M. Thiery

Jan 20, 2016, 7:12:00 PM1/20/16
to sage-...@googlegroups.com, partic...@opendreamkit.org
Dear Sage developers, ODK participants, ...

We will organize a one-week long Sage developers days in the coming
months in Cernay, near Paris. Tentatively, the main themes will be:

- Sage packaging
- Sage on Windows
- Sage's Documentation system (Sphinx)

If you are tentatively interested in participating, please fill in the
following poll to help us select an appropriate week:

https://framadate.org/HSPRcUBuWDFnSx95G2es19fy/admin

We have funding for some developers with experience or specific
interest on the above themes. Please get in touch with me!

Cheers,
Nicolas
--
Nicolas M. Thiéry "Isil" <nth...@users.sf.net>
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/

Nicolas M. Thiery

Jan 20, 2016, 7:26:07 PM1/20/16
On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:11:43AM +0000, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
> Dear Sage developers, ODK participants, ...
>
> We will organize a one-week long Sage developers days in the coming
> months in Cernay, near Paris. Tentatively, the main themes will be:
>
> - Sage packaging
> - Sage on Windows
> - Sage's Documentation system (Sphinx)
>
> If you are tentatively interested in participating, please fill in the
> following poll to help us select an appropriate week:
>
> https://framadate.org/HSPRcUBuWDFnSx95G2es19fy/admin

Oops, sorry, wrong link; please use the *public* link:

https://framadate.org/HSPRcUBuWDFnSx95

Samuel Lelievre

Feb 3, 2016, 9:19:01 AM2/3/16
to sage-devel, partic...@opendreamkit.org, Nicolas...@u-psud.fr, Debian-Sage, Sage-windows, sage-release
The upcoming Sage developer days at Cernay on
packaging, portability, documentation tools
are now numbered "Sage Days 77".

    https://wiki.sagemath.org/days77

The dates should be decided by next week-end,
it's still time to indicate your preferred dates at

    https://framadate.org/HSPRcUBuWDFnSx95

You can also add content ideas and wishes at

    https://wiki.sagemath.org/days77/projects

---------- Forwarded message (very slightly edited) ----------
From: Nicolas M. Thiery <Nicolas...@u-psud.fr>
Date: 2016-01-21 0:11 GMT+00:00
Subject: Sage developer days on packaging, portability, documentation tools

Dear Sage developers, ODK participants, ...

We will organize a week-long Sage developer days in the coming

months in Cernay, near Paris. Tentatively, the main themes will be:

- Sage packaging
- Sage on Windows
- Sage's documentation system (Sphinx)

If you are tentatively interested in participating, please fill in
the following poll to help us select an appropriate week:

    https://framadate.org/HSPRcUBuWDFnSx95

We have funding for some developers with experience or specific
interest on the above themes. Please get in touch with me!

Nicolas M. Thiery

Feb 9, 2016, 10:07:31 AM2/9/16
to sage-r...@googlegroups.com, sage-devel, partic...@opendreamkit.org, Debian-Sage, Sage-windows
Dear Sage developers, ODK participants, ...

This is a complete announcement for:

Sage Days 77
Cernay, near Paris
April 4th-April 8th

https://wiki.sagemath.org/days77

This will be a developers days on the following themes:

- Sage packaging
- Sage on Windows
- Sage's documentation infrastructure (Sphinx)

We have travel funding for some developers with experience or specific
interest on the above themes. See the web page for details.