K3D 3-D interactive plots in Jupyter look really good (IMHO)!...

Jonathan Gutow

Aug 28, 2016, 11:42:04 AM8/28/16
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to say kudos to the people working on K3D for 3D interactive
plotting in the Jupyter notebook. It looks really good!

See the wiki

K3D-jupyter 3D visualisation in jupyter notebook
<https://wiki.sagemath.org/K3D-tools> (in the section "Demonstrations of
Graphical Capabilities")

Jonathan Gutow (helped with Jmol/JSmol in the old sagenotebook)

aishen

May 2, 2017, 2:36:08 PM5/2/17
to sage-devel
HI,
I am trying to make it work in sagemath and python but it failed saying no requirejs can you help because I don't understand how to install it. k3d is easy to install with pip but I didn't find any pip for requirejs
regards
Henri