sage days 91?

Simon Brandhorst

Aug 16, 2017, 5:33:39 AM8/16/17
to sage-devel
Dear all,

Ursula, Tony, and I are organizing a weekend workshop "Open Source Computation and Algebraic Surfaces" at BIRS https://www.birs.ca/events/2017/2-day-workshops/17w2677.
Our goal is to get some functionality for point counting and indefinite lattices/quadratic forms into sage. This sounds pretty much like a sage days event.
So we where wondering if we should label it as Sage Days. Is there any "official procedure" or can we just put it on the wiki?

Cheers

Simon

Eric Gourgoulhon

Aug 16, 2017, 8:45:46 AM8/16/17
to sage-devel
Hi,

Le mercredi 16 août 2017 11:33:39 UTC+2, Simon Brandhorst a écrit :
Dear all,

Ursula, Tony, and I are organizing a weekend workshop "Open Source Computation and Algebraic Surfaces" at BIRS https://www.birs.ca/events/2017/2-day-workshops/17w2677.
Our goal is to get some functionality for point counting and indefinite lattices/quadratic forms into sage. This sounds pretty much like a sage days event.

Indeed.

So we where wondering if we should label it as Sage Days. Is there any "official procedure" or can we just put it on the wiki?

I think the "official procedure" is simply adding it to the wiki ;-)

Best wishes,

Eric.