What to do with that deprecation warning?

59 wyświetleń

Simon King

nieprzeczytany,
5 maj 2016, 07:20:415.05.2016
do sage-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Trying to resume working in Sage, I get (in 7.2.beta3) the following
deprecation warning when trying to display some instance of an extension
class:

/home/king/Sage/git/sage/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/IPython/core/formatters.py:92: DeprecationWarning: DisplayFormatter._ipython_display_formatter_default is deprecated: use @default decorator instead.

The same warning is shown 8 times, but for different lines of
...core/formatters.py.

What's going wrong here?

Best regards,
Simon

Volker Braun

nieprzeczytany,
5 maj 2016, 13:57:215.05.2016
do sage-devel
Thats an upstream bug...

Simon King

nieprzeczytany,
6 maj 2016, 04:07:036.05.2016
do sage-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Volker,

On 2016-05-05, Volker Braun <vbrau...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thats an upstream bug...

Yes, but why does it occur in the Sage library with my extension class
but not with other extension classes in the Sage library?

By the way, the problem has disappeared in the meantime. Namely, there
was another warning:
DeprecationWarning: import "cysignals/signals.pxi" instead of
"sage/ext/interrupt.pxi"
See http://trac.sagemath.org/20002 for details.

That warning was clearly about my code. Two comments:

1. The message is misleading: import "cysignals/signals.pxi" does not
work. The message ought to be: include "cysignals/signals.pxi"
2. After changing the included file, the other deprecation warning
(=the upstream bug) disappeared. Is that coincidence?

Best regards,
Simon

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi