trac notifications

Andrey Novoseltsev

May 25, 2017, 12:59:22 PM5/25/17
to sage-devel
Hello,

I've checked my trac preferences and I have "Notify" for all events available. Although I cannot see "Notify: Any ticket changes" which is mentioned in the text around settings. I do not get notifications about closed tickets like this one https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/21066 (I think I am getting all others, but maybe not and I just don't know) Is it possible that something is off with my trac settings that I cannot see and modify?

Thank you!
Andrey

Travis Scrimshaw

May 25, 2017, 5:33:45 PM5/25/17
to sage-devel

I've checked my trac preferences and I have "Notify" for all events available. Although I cannot see "Notify: Any ticket changes" which is mentioned in the text around settings. I do not get notifications about closed tickets like this one https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/21066 (I think I am getting all others, but maybe not and I just don't know) Is it possible that something is off with my trac settings that I cannot see and modify?

I sometimes get notifications when a ticket has been closed, but typically I do not. I think I have to be in cc on the ticket, but even then, I am not sure. I did like seeing when tickets were closed.

Best,
Travis

Jori Mäntysalo

May 26, 2017, 1:13:42 AM5/26/17
to sage-devel
On Thu, 25 May 2017, Travis Scrimshaw wrote:

> I sometimes get notifications when a ticket has been closed, but
> typically I do not. I think I have to be in cc on the ticket, but even
> then, I am not sure. I did like seeing when tickets were closed.

I got a notification from ticket that are closed when I am NOT the
reporter and author. ...which is kind of funny.

--
Jori Mäntysalo