Trac problem

Jori Mäntysalo

Feb 10, 2016, 2:28:25 AM2/10/16
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
I found a specific error on trac. Go to
http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/19041 and write comment

---

True. But before merge: do we have common view of what to do? I.e. should
I move this to ''sage-7.1'' or ''wontfix''?

---

It won't let me preview the message. It works with

True. But before merge: do we have common view of what to do? I.e. should
I move this to sage-7.1 or ''wontfix''?

so the problem is when there is italics in "sage-7.1". However,

Version ''sage-7.1'' is next.

works. So this is somehow related to exact characters used in the message.

This happens in two different computers. However, they both run 64-bit
Ubuntu.

--
Jori Mäntysalo

Dima Pasechnik

Feb 10, 2016, 5:19:38 AM2/10/16
to sage-devel
this most probably is caused by the firewall (at UW) behind which trac is hosted.
I tried to repeat this, and it worked to preview

 ---

True. But before merge: do we have common view of what to do? I.e. should
I move this to ''sage-7.1'' or ''wontfix''?

  ---

but hang after I added '(test)' in the line after it.

Dima