sagedev.org

William Stein

Apr 26, 2016, 12:54:09 PM4/26/16
to sage-devel, ke...@yashik.net
Hi,

A few years ago Keith Clawson worked for me/UW partly on maintaining
sage development infrastructure. He bought the domain sagedev.org
somewhere, and set it up for some purposes. I have access to the
route 53 DNS entries for the domain, and was going to delete it, since
he has long stopped working for UW on sage, and he says "it should be
safe to delete.". However, I did a Google search and found

http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/18892

which has explicit links to sagedev.org. That doesn't seem important.

Anyway, I'll wait a few days after sending this email before deleting
sagedev.org...

--
William (http://wstein.org)

Thierry

Apr 26, 2016, 5:49:50 PM4/26/16
to sage-...@googlegroups.com, ke...@yashik.net
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 09:53:27AM -0700, William Stein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few years ago Keith Clawson worked for me/UW partly on maintaining
> sage development infrastructure. He bought the domain sagedev.org
> somewhere, and set it up for some purposes. I have access to the
> route 53 DNS entries for the domain, and was going to delete it, since
> he has long stopped working for UW on sage, and he says "it should be
> safe to delete.". However, I did a Google search and found
>
> http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/18892
>
> which has explicit links to sagedev.org. That doesn't seem important.

The link is broken already, i got a 404.

Ciao,
Thierry