GSoC on Modular Abelian Varieties

kl...@uw.edu

May 3, 2016, 4:24:10 AM5/3/16
to sage-devel
Hi there!

I am a graduate student in mathematics at the University of Washington, Seattle interested in number theory and I am another student chosen to work on Sage this summer with GSoC. In particular, I'll be working on implementing more functions related to modular abelian varieties. At some point, I'll set up a blog to document my progress and it'll likely to be found here: kevinlui.xyz (nothing here yet). My mentors are William Stein and Travis Scholl.

Thanks for choosing me and I look forward to working on Sage this summer!

Best,
Kevin Lui