Integration of Trac and Github

paulmasson

May 25, 2016, 5:06:00 PM5/25/16
to sage-devel
The developer's walkthrough says in its third paragraph:

You can alternatively fork and create a pull request at github which will automatically fetch your code and open a ticket on our trac server.

Did this work in the past? Is it planned to work again or should the statement be removed from the guide?

kcrisman

May 25, 2016, 9:43:28 PM5/25/16
to sage-devel

The developer's walkthrough says in its third paragraph:

You can alternatively fork and create a pull request at github which will automatically fetch your code and open a ticket on our trac server.

Did this work in the past? Is it planned to work again or should the statement be removed from the guide?

This definitely worked in the past - does it not now?

paulmasson

May 26, 2016, 2:37:32 PM5/26/16
to sage-devel
If you search the Trac database for users github/matsen and github/switzel and compare the results with open pull requests, the integration appears to have stopped working in the middle of 2015.