sage4 patchbot

Ralf Stephan

Sep 23, 2016, 2:00:40 AM9/23/16
to sage-devel
Please stop spamming BuildFailed.

Jeroen Demeyer

Sep 23, 2016, 2:19:13 AM9/23/16
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
On 2016-09-23 08:00, Ralf Stephan wrote:
> Please stop spamming BuildFailed.

Please review #21430 (i.e. don't shoot the messenger but listen to the
message).

Ralf Stephan

Sep 23, 2016, 2:51:34 AM9/23/16
to sage-devel
What has that to do with stopping the bot (or monitoring it at all, for that matter)?

Jeroen Demeyer

Sep 23, 2016, 5:12:51 AM9/23/16
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
On 2016-09-23 08:51, Ralf Stephan wrote:
> What has that to do with stopping the bot (or monitoring it at all, for
> that matter)?

Nothing with that. But it has *everything* to do with fixing the bot.

Frédéric Chapoton

Sep 24, 2016, 9:34:33 AM9/24/16
to sage-devel
sage4 is going on as usual with 7.4.beta6, always giving us generously wrong BuildFailed reports.

Frederic

Thierry

Sep 24, 2016, 9:58:27 AM9/24/16
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 06:34:33AM -0700, Frédéric Chapoton wrote:
> sage4 is going on as usual with 7.4.beta6, always giving us generously
> wrong BuildFailed reports.

How was it not blocked when testing ticket 0 ? Perhaps should we require
each patchbot to retest ticket 0 at each new beta ?

Ciao,
Thierry

> Frederic
>
> Le vendredi 23 septembre 2016 11:12:51 UTC+2, Jeroen Demeyer a écrit :
> >
> > On 2016-09-23 08:51, Ralf Stephan wrote:
> > > What has that to do with stopping the bot (or monitoring it at all, for
> > > that matter)?
> >
> > Nothing with that. But it has *everything* to do with fixing the bot.

Jeroen Demeyer

Sep 24, 2016, 10:10:21 AM9/24/16
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
On 2016-09-24 15:58, Thierry wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 06:34:33AM -0700, Frédéric Chapoton wrote:
>> sage4 is going on as usual with 7.4.beta6, always giving us generously
>> wrong BuildFailed reports.
>
> How was it not blocked when testing ticket 0 ? Perhaps should we require
> each patchbot to retest ticket 0 at each new beta ?

Or perhaps people should just REVIEW THE BLOCKER TICKETS when I
repeatedly ask for it.