Fwd: [Python-Dev] Friendly reminder: be kind to one another

Erik Bray

Feb 8, 2018, 4:55:42 AM2/8/18
to sage-devel
I thought this was a good post on the python-dev mailing list, and an
even better talk (the link to the youtube video--the actual talk
starts about 7 minutes into the video). Not bringing this up here for
any specific reason: I think this community does pretty well in terms
of cordiality and mutual respect, but we all have bad days, and most
of us (myself included) can always do better.

Best,