Vectors and Geometry library

Skip to the first unread message

Sarfo

24 Feb 2015, 13:52:5224/02/2015
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 I am writing a library that deals extensively with vectors - i.e vector equations of lines in 2d and 3d, skew line, angle between two vectors, checking for linear dependence of two vectors, collinear points, coplanar vectors, vector equation of a circle, some common loci using vectors, vectors in a plane and in space, etc. but I want to know if it won't be a problem integrating it into Sage since I am coding in python 3.

William Stein

24 Feb 2015, 14:50:0424/02/2015
to sage-devel, R. Andrew Ohana
Sage currently uses Python 2 and has no support at all for Python 3,
and definitely won't for at least a year (or longer).
If you want your code to be usable from Sage, you'll have to write it
so it can run with both Python 2 and 3. There are
tools to make doing so easier.

-- William

--
William (http://wstein.org)