cannot recover password on ask.sagemath

David Coudert

Apr 14, 2017, 3:45:12 AM4/14/17
to sage-devel
Hello,

I'm retrying to recover my password on http://ask.sagemath.org, but it's not working.
When I put my email address in the box "Having trouble signing in?", the system indicate "Account recovery email sent", but I'm not receiving it.
I tried many times.

Any help is welcome.

David.

kcrisman

Apr 15, 2017, 8:16:58 AM4/15/17
to sage-devel
I've alerted the admins of ask.sagemath to see if we can figure out how to do this manually.

David....@inria.fr

Apr 27, 2017, 6:10:13 PM4/27/17
to sage-devel
The problem has not been solved. Should I create a new account and forget the old one or can someone help ?
Thanks.
David.

Thierry

Apr 28, 2017, 3:18:06 AM4/28/17
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 03:10:12PM -0700, David....@inria.fr wrote:
> The problem has not been solved. Should I create a new account and forget
> the old one or can someone help ?

I am on it, check your emails.

Ciao,
Thierry

> Thanks.
> David.
>
> Le samedi 15 avril 2017 14:16:58 UTC+2, kcrisman a écrit :
> >
> > I've alerted the admins of ask.sagemath to see if we can figure out how to
> > do this manually.
> >
> > On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 3:45:12 AM UTC-4, David Coudert wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I'm retrying to recover my password on http://ask.sagemath.org, but it's
> >> not working.
> >> When I put my email address in the box "Having trouble signing in?", the
> >> system indicate "Account recovery email sent", but I'm not receiving it.
> >> I tried many times.
> >>
> >> Any help is welcome.
> >>
> >> David.

David Coudert