wiki.sagemath.org

William Stein

Jun 26, 2016, 1:03:36 PM6/26/16
to sage-devel, Mike Hansen
Hi,

https://wiki.sagemath.org is now running on GCE, very nicely
configured using Docker.
Please report issues.

-- William

--
William (http://wstein.org)

saad khalid

Jun 26, 2016, 2:56:44 PM6/26/16
to sage-devel, mha...@gmail.com
At the top of the page it says
"No jsMath TeX fonts found -- using image fonts instead.
These may be slow and might not print well.
Use the jsMath control panel to get additional information."

I wasn't sure if this was just my browser(I'm running firefox) or if it was supposed to be like that right now.

John Cremona

Jun 26, 2016, 3:22:17 PM6/26/16
to SAGE devel, Mike Hansen
Follow the instructions to install the relevant fonts locally.

Erik Bray

Jun 27, 2016, 3:39:20 AM6/27/16
to sage-devel, Mike Hansen, sagemath-admins

If it hasn't already been done, please make sure the Trac server's SSH key under /root (I think--whatever user the wiki-sync daemon is running under) is authorized to log in to the wiki server for syncing the htpasswd file.

Later we need to talk using better centralized authentication for Sage-related infrastructure.

mmarco

Jun 27, 2016, 4:29:13 PM6/27/16
to sage-devel, mha...@gmail.com
Do we really need cloudflare for this?