Manning book reviews

Steven Holmes

Mar 14, 2014, 1:02:24 PM3/14/14
to sac...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ladies and Gents!

Manning has agreed to sponsor our group with eBook give-aways at each meeting.  But I wanted to check and see if there is any interest in doing book reviews?  Manning will give us a book to review of our choice (PBook I'm assuming) and we need to do a blog/amazon/video review of the book.  And by we I mean anyone who chooses to do it.

Please let me know if there is interest.

Thanks!

-Steve

--
Steve Holmes

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
-Mark Twain (or maybe Abraham Lincoln, I've heard both)

edward_gibbs

Mar 14, 2014, 7:12:25 PM3/14/14
to sac...@googlegroups.com
I’d be up for doing a review, force me to learn Angular or something.

--
Ed Gibbs
Sent with Sparrow