September 4th meeting: Ed Gibbs - Stubbing Toes on Clojure Web Frameworks

Steve

Sep 3, 2014, 7:06:39 PM9/3/14
to sac...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!

Ed has been cutting his teeth (that expression sounds so painfull) on Clojure web frameworks and will be giving us an overview of his findings.  This is the second talk in our Series on the Clojure alternative JVM programming language.

As usual, we will be meeting at our Sponsors Hacker Lab and Tek Systems will be providing the food.

Come for the talk, stay for the swag!

Hope to see you all there.

Thanks!

-Steve

edward_gibbs

Sep 3, 2014, 10:50:19 PM9/3/14
to sac...@googlegroups.com
So is it Thursday or Friday, I just got an update that it’s Friday.

--
Ed Gibbs
Sent with Sparrow

Steven Holmes