Who wants to win a personal license to Intellij Idea or another Jebrains product?!?

Steve

Mar 24, 2014, 4:11:16 PM3/24/14
to sac...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!

Jetbrains has agreed to sponsor us with a license for intellij.  They said 6 months but I'm considering doing a drawing every-other month to draw it out.

Of course this means I have to get the website going so I can show their sponsorship.

Thanks!

-Steve

Tom Parker

Mar 24, 2014, 7:59:41 PM3/24/14
to sac...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a host? I believe Hacker lab may provide hosting for it's groups. Not sure though.

Steven Holmes

Mar 24, 2014, 8:04:57 PM3/24/14
to sac...@googlegroups.com
I believe what you are saying is true.  Since I'm just planning on it being a static site (albeit generated by something like Grain) it shouldn't be tough for me to find hosting.  Anyone know whom I should contact at Hacklab?

-Steve
--
Steve Holmes

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
-Mark Twain (or maybe Abraham Lincoln, I've heard both)

Gurin, Joshua K.

Mar 24, 2014, 8:09:06 PM3/24/14
to sac...@googlegroups.com

If you guys ever run shy of space, you are welcome to use my conference room in Rancho …

-Josh

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.