New SacGRU name Semi-Finalists

Steve

Apr 24, 2014, 2:02:25 PM4/24/14
to sac...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks!

Here are the list of names for the Semifinals.  If I missed one that you sincerely love please write it in. Keep in mind that we will need a .com domain name so that may disqualify good names.  Please vote for 1 to 3 of the names:

SacAltLang - The Sacramento Alternative programming Language group. - could also go with AltLangOfSac or something like that for a domain name

SacAltDev - The Sacramento Alternative language Development group.

SacPolyProg - The Sacramento Polyglot Programmers

PAPPiESac - Polyglot and Alternative Programming Paradigm Enthusiasts of Sacramento (who's your pappie?)

SacALE - The Sacramento Alternative programming Language Enthusiasts

SALE - The Sacramento Alternative programming Language Enthusiasts - Unfortunately we would have to come up with a domain name.  So if you vote for this one please list a domain name.

SacCafeBabe - I had to list it because it cracks me up.  Votes for this will not count.  Sorry Chris Scheuble.

SacPP-ALE was rejected by the FCC.

Thanks!

-Steve

Steve

May 1, 2014, 2:36:12 PM5/1/14
to sac...@googlegroups.com
Here is another suggestion:

SacCodeGurus - Because we're not just about discussing languages but platforms, libraries, patterns, etc.  And because Java and JavaScript are about as alternative as Classic Rock.