Who would come to hear Hadi Hariri speak Friday?

Steve

Mar 31, 2014, 5:09:13 PM3/31/14
to sac...@googlegroups.com
Hey ladies and Gents!

I realize it's short notice but Hadi Hariri from Jetbrains will be in Northern California late this week.  He let me know that he could likely come to Sacramento Friday evening to talk about Kotlin.  I would absolutely love to take this opportunity but would like to gauge interest before I have him commit to anything.  Please let me know if you can or cannot make it.

Thanks!

-Steve

Tom Parker

Apr 1, 2014, 12:04:46 PM4/1/14
to sac...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if I can make it. Out of curiosity, where would the forum be? I can't remember what the Hacker Lab calander is for Fridays, but it seemed every day was filled with something or another.

Steven Holmes

Apr 1, 2014, 12:14:44 PM4/1/14
to sac...@googlegroups.com
That's an excellent question.  Unfortunately I have not been able to pin down Hadi.  He's in flight to SF right now so hopefully when he lands we will know more.  I've been assuming that I can get one of the rooms at Hacker Lab but I should check.
--
Steve Holmes

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
-Mark Twain (or maybe Abraham Lincoln, I've heard both)