Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

Illinois politics reminds me of the Hare Krishnas

0 wyświetleń

Bankrupted By Democrats

nieprzeczytany,
10 lip 2017, 15:09:4710.07.2017
do
Come on, Illinois. Once upon a time, Illinois was the crown
jewel of the Midwest. New York, California, and Illinois were
the Big Three economic giants that drove business in the USA.
New York drove finance, California drove entertainment and
aviation, and Illinois drove the rest. If you were in the
manufacturing business, odds were good you had an operation in
the Land of Lincoln.

Those happy days are being wiped out with ruthless efficiency.
They aren't being wiped out by changing demographics, or high
taxes as the warring parties in Illinois politics would like for
you to believe. Political ideology is not why companies choose
to open or sustain operations in a particular State.

An educated workforce is what drives that decision. Don't take
my word for it. Go to Silicon Valley in Northern California and
envy their prosperity. They didn't get that prosperity because
of steadfast adherence to one of the two major cults in America,
liberalism, and conservatism.

They earned that prosperity through hard work and education and
not by political cults. California's so-called business
unfriendly environment sure does seem to incubate new industries
that change the world.

Then we get to Illinois. Boy, what a contrast.

It appears Illinois is the total opposite of California. The two
major political cults in Illinois, a group that calls itself
“Democrats” and bears zero resemblance to the National
Democratic Party, and the second who call themselves
“Republican” and is a quasi-religious organization, like the
electorate dumb. In fact, the dumber the better they seem to say.

The competing cult leaders in Illinois, Maharishi Bruce Rauner,
the leader of the Religious Cult and Maharishi Mike Madigan, the
leader of the Public Employee Union Cult share one thing in
common: absolute hatred for one another. The two men would
rather snort a line of fire ants than compromise with one
another.

If there is one thing Bruce Rauner and Mike Madigan agree on it
is that banks are more important than people. I know that
because the two men have had a budget war that has destroyed the
fragile credit of Illinois. The war is so severe that the
interest the state has to pay for the borrowed money the state
runs on, pretty well guarantees the poverty that is growing in
the state will be a multi-generational trend.

I can't believe I'm typing these words, but State Senate
President John Cullerton is the shining light in all the
darkness in Springfield. He sat with Rauner and hammered out a
compromised balanced budget. It wasn't easy, but he got the job
done.

The problem rests with one man and his ego. Cult-leader Madigan
who has the title “Speaker.” I find that an odd title since I
can't recall ever hearing him speak. He sits in his office, the
doorstep to Hell from what I can tell, and thinks evil thoughts
and carries them out.

His hatred for Rauner is so deep, he doesn't care how many
students in the University system he screws over, not to mention
the professors, administrative staff, and hourly workers. He
doesn't care if single Moms lose help, or if doctors who take
Medicaid patients get shafted.

The Hell with them. They are only good for PR at election time.
No, multi-millionaire Madigan has his, to hell with everyone
else. He earned his money the old fashioned way, via Illinois
political corruption. He has his daughter as the State Attorney
General so he is bullet-proof against indictment for corruption.

These are the good days for Madigan. These days suck for the
rest of Illinois though.

The consequence of the two cultists actions is a stampede out of
Illinois. The state is losing both population and business. The
Rauner cult will tell you it is due to the business climate.
Something he promised to do something about and has done nothing
about it at all.

The business climate excuse is not the real reason. The real
reasons are the political climate in Illinois and the corruption
in Illinois. Those are two factors neither men will address
because they are part of the same hypocrisy.

It appears the forlorn and often abused taxpayers and citizens
of Illinois seem not to care whether their jobs leave the state.
They seem to not care the growth industry in Illinois is the
moving business. Well, at least the moving out business. There
is not much of a flow back in.

They vote for more of the same. The cowards in the Democratic
Cult hate Mike Madigan. They hate him with the heat of 10,000
suns. I know this because to write these columns, I spend a lot
of time on the phone with Democrats and Republicans in office.
Both parties have no respect for these two “leaders.”

Why do they stay power then? With the Democrats, it is fear of
Madigan and his money. With the Republicans, they can't seem to
put a party together.

The GOP in Illinois is the Tea Party on steroids. It is racist
and is unapologetic in its racism. I listened to one County GOP
Chair's view on Spanish Heritage voters one day. Her rant was so
bigoted I was embarrassed for her. The Illinois Policy Institute
which bills itself as a think tank is just another bunch of
political bomb throwers.

I wrote about a racist cartoon they published which you can read
about here. The response was telling. The racism is ingrained so
deep in the party they saw nothing wrong with their cartoon. My
hate mail was on high from racists on that article. It appears
racists love to tell you they aren't racists. It is one of their
distinguishing characteristics.

Springfield reminds me of the Hare Krishnas I used to see at Los
Angeles International Airport in the 1970s. “Hare Madigan, hare,
hare; Hare Rauner, hare, hare...” Like the Krishnas, they have
their hands out for donations and want your soul.

For real change, say no to both.

http://www.chicagonow.com/politics-now/2017/06/illinois-politics-
reminds-me-of-the-hare-krishnas/

Nowe wiadomości: 0