Update frequency for Outlook Calendar

Chinmay Patel

Nov 6, 2013, 2:48:18 PM11/6/13
to sabredav...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I have been able to publish Outlook Calendar to the WebDAV server. My question is how often is the WebDAV server updated with the latest events? While setting up publishing the calendar, Outlook ( by default ) publishes the data based on the servers's frequency (check the image below).

How can I update this frequency from the server side?

Evert Pot

Nov 6, 2013, 4:08:46 PM11/6/13
to sabredav...@googlegroups.com

I honestly have no idea how that works :) I would be interested to know though!

Evert

Chinmay Patel

Nov 11, 2013, 2:04:52 PM11/11/13
to sabredav...@googlegroups.com
I will try to find out how that works, and will post it back here. Thanks for your response though.

Chinmay Patel

Nov 15, 2013, 3:53:16 PM11/15/13
to sabredav...@googlegroups.com
Found the answers:

how often is the WebDAV server updated with the latest events?

It is updated based on the recommended settings by Outlook. By default it is 30 minutes in Outlook 2013.

How can I update this frequency from the server side?

No answer to this question, yet. May be it's only for MS Exchange servers. To be found...