The symbol $ and : in ObjectMacro

Phuc Luoi

Jan 26, 2013, 5:49:32 AM1/26/13
to sab...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I would like to use ObjectMacro to generate some templates. Unfortunately I need the symbol $ and : in my result String. How can I archive this feature?
Thanks.
Hong Phuc

Phuc Luoi

Jan 26, 2013, 7:01:46 AM1/26/13
to sab...@googlegroups.com
OK, I have found it after checking the grammar of ObjectMacro. "\$" works it produces the character $.

Phuc Luoi

Jan 28, 2013, 5:33:07 AM1/28/13
to sab...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
An other question about ObjectMacro: Where can I find the distribution of ObjectMacro, which corresponds to SableCC 3.7?
Thanks.
Hong Phuc

Etienne Gagnon

Feb 14, 2013, 10:34:57 AM2/14/13
to sab...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hong Phuc,

SableCC 3.7 uses a much simpler macro mechanism. Look at the
MacroExpander class in its source code.

Have fun!

Etienne

Etienne Gagnon, Ph.D.
http://sablecc.org

On 2013-01-28 05:33, Phuc Luoi wrote:
> [...] Where can I find the distribution of ObjectMacro, which
> corresponds to SableCC 3.7?

Hong Phuc Bui

Feb 15, 2013, 3:01:03 AM2/15/13
to sab...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Etienne,

in last days i wrote a maven plugin to call ObjectMacro from within the
maven project and published
it in my git repo:
https://github.com/verylazyboy/mvn-repo
May be it can be useful for somebody.