Update from SARBN

Trevor Hardaker

Sep 7, 2016, 5:38:30 AM9/7/16
to SA Rare Bird News
RUFOUS-TAILED SCRUB ROBIN – now in at least it’s 53rd day on site, this extremely popular bird continues to draw attention and is still showing well this morning in the usual spot around the picnic areas on the eastern shore of Zeekoevlei – reported by Kyle de Nobrega.

If you have not yet sent me a note to let me know that you’ve been to see the bird, please remember to do so including your name, the names of the others that were with you, and also where you are from (only the region is necessary, not your entire address). It will help me to keep vaguely accurate numbers of the size of this twitch.

Kind regards
Trevor