SARBN: Flock at Sea AGAIN! 2017

Trevor Hardaker

Jul 1, 2015, 4:16:31 AM7/1/15
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com, eve...@birdlife.org.za

Hello all SARBN subscribers,

I’m just quickly sending out another reminder about the Flock at Sea cruise in 2017 again… I know it still feels like an eternity away, but a little birdie told me this morning that cabins are selling like hotcakes at the moment and, before too long, there might not be any space left on the ship if you all leave it too long before booking.

So, ask yourself these questions…? Are you tired of reading in the rare bird reports about all the rare seabirds that get seen? Do you want to be one of the SARBN subscribers that will only be reading about all of the rare seabirds that were seen on the Flock at Sea cruise in 2017 again or do you rather want to be one of the subscribers who actually gets to experience the rare seabird news firsthand through your binoculars?

I am already hugely excited about the prospects of this trip and it’s still 22 months away! Planning is well underway and potential birdlists are being put together of what we might possibly encounter on the trip as we speak (I know this, because I’m involved with it!). So, if the prospect of this trip is exciting you as much as it is me, make a plan… book now before it is too late… and you end up just being one of those reading about the rarities again instead of actually seeing them!

For more information on the trip and how to book, go to http://www.birdlife.org.za/events/flock/flock-at-sea-again-2017

Looking forward to hearing that the ship is fully booked with SARBN subscribers...:)

Kind regards

Trevor