Update from SARBN

Trevor Hardaker

Jul 18, 2016, 6:34:20 AM7/18/16
to SA Rare Bird News
Just a quick lunch time update on RUFOUS-TAILED SCRUB ROBIN to say that it is still currently present and a number of people have already been to enjoy our new arrival this morning. I have 39 names so far, but have been told by others that up to 55 people were counted together at once there during the course of the morning, so I’m still expecting to hear from lots of you to tell me that you’ve been there this morning…:)

Please also act responsibly when twitching this bird and don’t go too close to it or push it too much. Remember that many of our birding colleagues from other parts of the country are still travelling to get there, so please don’t spoil it for them. Just stand back and enjoy the absolute marvel of bird vagrancy and always remember to expect the unexpected…

Kind regards
Trevor