Update from SARBN

Trevor Hardaker

Sep 16, 2016, 8:00:45 AM9/16/16
to SA Rare Bird News
RUFOUS-TAILED SCRUB ROBIN – even in the really foul weather today, the bird continues to show in the same general area at Zeekoevlei and was still present just a few minutes ago – reported by Pieter and Adele Odendaal.

Please remember to continue sending your details (and those of the rest of your group) through to me if you have been to look for the bird, so that I can keep a vaguely accurate count of this twitch.

Kind regards
Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

Sep 17, 2016, 7:31:16 AM9/17/16
to SA Rare Bird News

RUFOUS-TAILED SCRUB ROBIN - this popular bird is still present in the usual area at Zeekoevlei and has been reported by a number of people this morning already.

Kind regards
Trevor

Sent from BlueMail