SARBN: Listing Clubs

Trevor Hardaker

Jul 26, 2015, 11:15:04 AM7/26/15
to SA Rare Bird News

I have now updated all the various listing clubs hosted on www.zestforbirds.co.za with the latest totals received from everyone. When viewing them, please ensure that today’s date is at the top of the page to make sure you are looking at the latest version – if not, just refresh the page in your browser accordingly.

It seems a lot of people have been out adding birds to their various lists and, in terms of the Southern African listing, some important milestones have been achieved by various birders. First and foremost, a huge congratulations to Dave Deighton for finally breaking into the 900 club (only the 4th person to ever do so). Then also well done to Dan Sonneburg, Justin Nicolau and Dawie Kleynhans for moving up into the 800 club and to Penny de Vries for joining the 700 club.

Please continue to send your updates through and I will make sure to include them with the next round of updates on the website.

Kind regards

Trevor

TREVOR HARDAKER

Cape Town, South Africa

Follow our local exploits in the field at:

http://hardakerwildlife.wordpress.com/

See our photos and trip reports at:

www.hardaker.co.za

ZEST for BIRDS

Pelagics, rarity photos, listing clubs and more:

www.zestforbirds.co.za

SA RARE BIRD NEWS

Get the latest rarity news by joining at:

http://groups.google.co.za/group/sa-rarebirdnews

SOUTHERN AFRICAN RARITIES

Online database of all SA rarities

www.rarities.co.za