Update from SARBN

Trevor Hardaker

Sep 9, 2016, 6:43:35 AM9/9/16
to SA Rare Bird News
I’m sure many people are starting to get bored with all the updates on this bird, but there are still many others that are planning on coming to look for it, so the updates will continue for a little while longer…

RUFOUS-TAILED SCRUB ROBIN – still present currently around the picnic sites on the eastern shore of Zeekoevlei – reported by Brian Vanderwalt.

Please also remember to send your and your group’s details through to me if you have already been to see this bird.

Kind regards
Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

Sep 10, 2016, 8:40:38 AM9/10/16
to SA Rare Bird News

AFRICAN SKIMMER – both birds are still present today at Albasini Dam in Limpopo Province – reported by Samson Mulaudzi.

Kind regards

Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

Sep 10, 2016, 9:46:39 AM9/10/16
to SA Rare Bird News

SOOTY TERN – the bird at Cape Recife in Port Elizabeth has been showing again this afternoon, albeit briefly – reported by Janice Isom.

Kind regards

Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

Sep 10, 2016, 11:45:48 AM9/10/16
to SA Rare Bird News

RUFOUS-TAILED SCRUB ROBIN – after a quiet day with no reports, despite a number of people looking, the bird has just been found again, still in the same area around the picnic sites on the eastern shore of Zeekoevlei – reported by Dominic and Paul Rollinson.

Kind regards

Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

Sep 11, 2016, 4:02:06 AM9/11/16
to SA Rare Bird News

RUFOUS-TAILED SCRUB ROBIN - still present this morning around the picnic areas on the eastern shore of Zeekoevlei - reported by Mike and Carole Bridgeford.

Kind regards
Trevor

Sent from BlueMail

Trevor Hardaker

Sep 11, 2016, 4:02:59 AM9/11/16
to SA Rare Bird News

BRIDLED TERN - still present this morning in the Tern roost at Cape Recife in Port Elizabeth - reported by Janice Isom and Jo Balmer.