Update from SARBN

Trevor Hardaker

Aug 11, 2016, 6:15:16 AM8/11/16
to SA Rare Bird News
Finally, we have some positive news again…

RUFOUS-TAILED SCRUB ROBIN – still present this morning around the picnic sites on the eastern shores of Zeekoevlei. Just as a reminder, it typically hangs around in the area more or less at -34.063377, 18.519759 – reported by Tony Wood.

Thanks to everyone that went out this morning to assist Tony in looking for the bird! It also means that we now officially have our first Zimbabwean twitcher on the list…:) Please don’t forget to send me a note to let me know if you have been to see the bird and also include who all was in your group, just so that I can try and keep a vaguely accurate count of the twitch.

Please also note that, due to another commitment this evening, there will NOT be any formal report going out tonight.

Kind regards
Trevor