Update from SARBN

瀏覽次數:75 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Trevor Hardaker

未讀,
2016年9月2日 上午8:38:072016/9/2
收件者:SA Rare Bird News
Just a couple of other updates from this morning so far in case some of you are looking for something to do this weekend:

RED-NECKED PHALAROPE – still present this morning at Kliphoek Salt Pans in Velddrif (enter through Kuifkopvisvanger farm – www.kuifkop.co.za) – reported by Linda du Plessis.

AFRICAN PYGMY GEESE
– both birds still present at Ottersvlei (Eastern Cape) this morning – reported by Phil Whittington and Daniel Danckwerts.

Kind regards
Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

未讀,
2016年9月3日 清晨6:22:462016/9/3
收件者:SA Rare Bird News

BRIDLED TERN – still present at Cape Recife in Port Elizabeth this morning – reported by Pieter and Nicola Vrey and Paul Martin.

Kind regards

Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

未讀,
2016年9月3日 清晨7:48:452016/9/3
收件者:SA Rare Bird News

Some updates received in the last 15 minutes...

RUFOUS-TAILED SCRUB ROBIN – still present currently around the picnic sites on the eastern shore of Zeekoevlei – reported by Brian Vanderwalt.

RED-NECKED PHALAROPE – still present today at Kliphoek Salt Pans in Velddrif (entry through Kuifkopvisvanger farm – www.kuifkop.co.za) – reported by Sally Sivewright.

Kind regards

Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

未讀,
2016年9月4日 上午11:10:102016/9/4
收件者:SA Rare Bird News

Sorry for the lack of updates today, but I’ve been out at sea... just a quick note to confirm that the RUFOUS-TAILED SCRUB ROBIN was still present today at the usual spot at Zeekoevlei and was reported to me by a number of people.

Kind regards

Trevor

回覆所有人
回覆作者