Garage Door Take apart Project

Greg Bluntzer

Aug 21, 2016, 8:31:40 PM8/21/16
to sa-hackerspace
We replace the garage door at my house. So I brought in the old one with remotes so we can have a take apart day soon.  It still seems to move, but the motor but gets stuck. Not sure what kind of project we can make with it. I also brought a spring  maybe we can make a launcher of some sort.

It is all next to the metal pile. Please leave it alone until we figure out what to do/make with it.

Craig

Aug 21, 2016, 10:18:03 PM8/21/16
to 10BitWorks
On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 7:31:40 PM UTC-5, Greg Bluntzer wrote:
We replace the garage door at my house. So I brought in the old one with remotes so we can have a take apart day soon.  It still seems to move, but the motor but gets stuck. Not sure what kind of project we can make with it.

I also brought a spring  maybe we can make a launcher of some sort.
Rig it up for powering a 3d printed compress air tube for rocket launchings?

It is all next to the metal pile. Please leave it alone until we figure out what to do/make with it.
Turn the yearly 10bit party into a 10bit Door Jam fest by using the door as a rollout/rollup table for food?

Craig