Thanks Randy, the Graphics card works great. It makes blender renders scream.

Greg Bluntzer

Jun 7, 2014, 6:02:18 PM6/7/14
to sa-hackerspace
It is a super large card so I had to move my hard drive to make it fit in the box. Lucky my power supply had the right connectors and enough power.

Now to find something to render.

ubuntu sees it as
                product: GF100 [GeForce GTX 480]
                vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
                physical id: 0
                bus info: pci@0000:01:00.0
                version: a3
                width: 64 bits
                clock: 33MHz
                capabilities: pm msi pciexpress vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
                configuration: driver=nvidia latency=0
                resources: irq:16 memory:ec000000-edffffff memory:d8000000-dfffffff memory:e0000000-e3ffffff ioport:a000(size=128) memory:e4000000-e407ffff

Thanks again

--
Greg Bluntzer
http://scriptblocks.com/

Randy Ohman

Jun 8, 2014, 12:04:39 AM6/8/14
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Glad it came up with little or no setup snafu's. Excellent!

Randy Ohman

Mar 25, 2017, 10:19:39 PM3/25/17
to 10BitWorks
I have come across two more of these in case there is someone interested. I know this tech moved/moves quickly and it's been a long time, but maybe these are still hot enough for someone.

Peggy Guillory

Mar 26, 2017, 7:56:27 PM3/26/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Randy Ohman
Thank you Oscar for the amazing music for Siclovina.  Randy, there was much interest at library Makers Day and Siclovina for welding!   Much interest.  The cars 🚗 via James and Ken was the biggest hit Saturday!  Great job for all your work to make it a great success James and Ken!
Peggy