Future of 3D printing Hype Chart

Sdfhg Sgh

Aug 26, 2015, 8:04:20 AM8/26/15
to 10BitWorks On Behalf of Gnu_don
A company called Gartner has produced a chart showing their expected futures of 3D printing vs the hype behind it.

hc3dp

image

One Chart That Shows Where the 3D Printing Market Is a...
Research firm Gartner is famous for its hype cycle charts that show how close an emerging or exponential technology is to breaking out. Up today: 3D printing.
Preview by Yahoo

Les Hall

Aug 26, 2015, 8:09:30 AM8/26/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3
Yes, they apply the exact same curve to EVERY emerging technology.  We should make our own chart for 10bit, lol.  I'll put the "Les makes it back to 10bit" datapoint way out there!

Les