What equipment is left at old location?

Tech2025

Jul 18, 2017, 7:52:47 AM7/18/17
to 10BitWorks
I want to go to 10bitWorks today since I live 45 minutes away I wanted to know what equipment is available. Is the 3D printer still there? What about the small laser cutter? Thanks!

Kevin Baldor

Jul 18, 2017, 8:36:44 AM7/18/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Tech2025
The 3D printers and both the large and small laser cutters are still at the old location.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 18, 2017, at 6:52 AM, Tech2025 via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQddNianbYuwR...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I want to go to 10bitWorks today since I live 45 minutes away I wanted to know what equipment is available. Is the 3D printer still there? What about the small laser cutter? Thanks!

Tech2025

Jul 18, 2017, 8:44:00 AM7/18/17
to 10BitWorks
Thanks! Do you know if they will remain there for the rest of the day?

Kevin Baldor

Jul 18, 2017, 8:50:50 AM7/18/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Tech2025
Yes. They'll be set up until at least Thursday. We've got to figure out how to pack up the laser for moving and if it is complicated, we may get started on Friday.

Sent from my iPad

> On Jul 18, 2017, at 7:43 AM, Tech2025 via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQddNianbYuwR...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks! Do you know if they will remain there for the rest of the day?

Les Hall

Jul 18, 2017, 8:55:13 AM7/18/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Kevin Baldor
Tech2025, I have a 3D printer in New Braunfels if that is of any help to you.

Les

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 7:50 AM, 10BitWorks on behalf of Kevin Baldor <sa-hack...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Yes. They'll be set up until at least Thursday. We've got to figure out how to pack up the laser for moving and if it is complicated, we may get started on Friday.

Sent from my iPad

> On Jul 18, 2017, at 7:43 AM, Tech2025 via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQddNianbYuwR2-95hkDiWbnE3fbRvORFsN_utEy...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks! Do you know if they will remain there for the rest of the day?

Tech2025

Jul 18, 2017, 9:19:55 AM7/18/17
to 10BitWorks
Thanks!

Tech2025

Jul 18, 2017, 9:20:20 AM7/18/17
to 10BitWorks
Is it up for use? Could I email you a file to print and then I could pay you? Thanks anyways

Don Smeller

Jul 18, 2017, 4:16:37 PM7/18/17
to 10BitWorks
Tech2025

I will open the space this evening, Tuesday, tween 5:30 and 6:00 as usual. The 3D printer known as Gramps is there and available.
Contact me then by text to kick around your project needs.

Don Smeller
mobile 210-863-9037

P.S. Do you have a conventional name that the rest of us may know?

> On Jul 18, 2017, at 8:20 AM, Tech2025 via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQddNianbYuwR...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Is it up for use? Could I email you a file to print and then I could pay you? Thanks anyways

Tech2025

Jul 18, 2017, 6:31:16 PM7/18/17
to 10BitWorks
Thanks Don, I'm on my way to 10bitworks. Yes I go by Jose I'll change my username later.

Don Smeller

Jul 18, 2017, 6:45:38 PM7/18/17
to 10BitWorks
Jose,